Digital acceptance note:
By proceeding to register yourself as a user of My Live School you are accepting website terms and conditions.
01. Lock the door when you’re not around.
The administrative access granted is exclusive to the registered individual and must never be shared. As a registered user of www.myliveschool.org you are responsible for ensuring the content you make available for public consumption is age appropriate and under legal requirements detailed hereinafter.
02. Filter out the muck.
By using My Live School you accept and agree to avoid by way of moderation, content inclusive of;
- 2.1 Offensive language - The use of swear words in any language, religious and racial abuse or derogatory statement(s) reflective of an individual, organisation, country or political movement.
- 2.2 Offensive lyrics – Music containing swear words in any language, lyrics directly referencing or suggestive of adult themes to include without exception, drugs, alcohol, violence, sexual relations and or, nudity.
- 2.3 Unlawful Images – Pictures uploaded to and, or displayed on My Live School that infringe copyright/usage permissions and or, depicting images of adult themes to include without exception, drugs, alcohol, violence, sexual relations and or, nudity.
- 2.4 High-risk websites – URL web links directing to, and embedded widgets from third party websites publicly displaying content that conflicts with aforementioned points (2.1) through to (2.3).
Advisory note: Musical works described as ‘Radio Edit’ are often free from expletives but could still contain an inappropriate artistic message(s).
03. Musical copyright
The use of music in a live broadcast Registered users are licensed to play copyrighted music (Example, Top 40 chart songs) during a live broadcast with the exception to any music which has been;
- 3.1 Stolen – The music used has to have been legally purchased.
- 3.2 Format shifted – Music transferred from the originally purchased format (Example, CD to MP3) is not legally licenced, nor permitted for broadcast, unless otherwise approved by the copyright holder or by additional licence.
- 3.3 Musically altered - Registered users are not permitted to upload or broadcast remixed, sampled, copied or edited music unless the music which has been changed is otherwise approved for use by the copyright holder or additional licence.
Any personal information you provide to My Live School including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be sold or shared with any individual(s) or organisation outside of My Live School's processing systems.
A "cookie" is a small data text file that is placed in your browser and allows My Live School to recognise you each time you visit this site. Cookies themselves do not contain any personal information but may be used to enhance IP / browser experience and for website analytics.
0.6 Authorised contact
When accessing My Live School products and services, you are granting permission by email and or, phone to provide support and related information. My Live School do not contact registered users without permission. You have the right to modify or entirely withdraw contact permissions at any time.
0.7 Third party data storage and management.
My Live School incorporate the use of trusted third party products and services. (For example, My Live School website hosting provider) My Live School will not accept legal or finical liability if any of the terms presented by My Live School are not extended to third party products and service.
08 Acceptance of use, Terms and Conditions.
Your access to and use of the My Live School website are subject exclusively to the accepted “playground rules” and these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the My Live School website.
09 Credit and debit card details
My Live School do not store payment card information. Payment transactions are completed by regulated merchant service provider by applicable territory law.
The contents of My Live School website will not constitute as advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making any decision.
11 Change of Use
My Live School reserves the right too: 11.1 change/remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it with due notice and you confirm that My Live School shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and, 11.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time with notice. Your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
12 Links to Third Party Websites
My Live School Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
13 The website, content copyright ownership
- 13.1 All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website hereinafter called content (including without limitation the website design, all uploaded audio, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to My Live School CIC or otherwise used by My Live School CIC as permitted by law.
- 13.2 In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed for commercial use or financial gain without written consent from My Live School CIC.â€‹
14 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- 14.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 14.2 To the extent permitted by law, My Live School CIC will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. 14.3 My Live School CIC makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted
free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 14.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of My Live School for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of My Live School or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold My Live School CIC and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against My Live School CIC arising out of any breach by you, of accepted website terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the My Live School CIC website.
16 Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with UK law.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any UK court such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable. For any further information please email: admin(at)myliveschool(dot)org
Regulators and resources.
My Live School is regulated as a community interest company (CIC).
This document was reviewed or amended:
Friday the 4th day of May 2018